Prints of my artworks and poems are available through my Redbubble Webshop.

Saturday 26 May 2018

Tiny Teaches

The Tiny Teaches series began as a way to make life easier for the editors on The Writers' Block, and has begun to take on a life of its own.

In these posts, I try to adress these matters in a way that is as non-technical as I can make them, so they're accessible to writers of all backgrounds and levels of experience.

Finding Your Way in the Land of Babel: Writing in a Second Language

Visuals in Writing 

Forget the Hot Glue Gun. Get the Scissors: On Comma Splices

That's What She Said: The Use of Dialogue Tags

Adverbs: Do You Honestly Need Them?

The Eye of the Beholder: On Different POVs in Writing

Walk a Mile in My Shoes: Writing in Limited POV

Why Does Tiny Teach? Food for Thought for Members of Critiquing Groups

No comments:

Post a Comment